Demystifying the ISEE/SSAT Tests
Members can attend this event for free.
Already a member? Log in now to register.
During this webinar, Alex will teach parents about the ISEE and SSAT tests that students take for admission to independent middle and high schools. We’ll cover the following:
- What are the SSAT and ISEE?
- How are the tests the same or different?
- How are the tests scored?
- What are “good” or “normal” scoring patterns?
- How much practice does a student need?
- What resources are available within the public domain that a family can access?
- What is the SSAT character skills snapshot?
Alex Mallory is the President of Competitive Edge Tutoring, a full-service, one-on-one tutoring firm based in New York City he founded nearly 15 years ago. The company’s relentlessly gifted roster of educators alongside its highly effective, detail-oriented, data-driven standardized test prep pedagogy has earned it a reputation as an invaluable resource for education and admission focused families navigating the complexities of New York’s competitive and rigorous educational landscape. The bedrock of Alex’s company is a collaborative, flexible approach to tutoring. Competitive Edge prides itself on making thoughtful, “perfect fit” tutor recommendations and outlining tutoring regimens tailored to students' goals, schedules, and academic strengths and weaknesses.