Facing life after EI can feel overwhelming. But the more you know, the less scared you will be. Knowledge is power, and the antidote to anxiety is action.
About the Parents League of New York
Parents League empowers families by providing advisory services and parenting resources through partnerships with schools and educational providers.
Each year thousands of families join our community in order to access and participate in best-in-class school fairs, parenting workshops and educational forums. As leaders in school placement, PLNY assists families across New York and those beyond as they apply to hundreds of independent schools across the country. Through our unequaled experience and affiliations, we have been developing and offering a wide array of parenting and school placement services for over 100 years.
- Advice to families selecting schools and programs: preschools, elementary and secondary schools, boarding schools, special needs programs and summer and enrichment experiences.
- Parenting and education lectures and workshops by experts in their fields, and panel presentations by admissions and financial aid directors.
- Publications including the Review, Guide to New York City Preschools and Let's Play: Activities for Infants, Toddlers and Preschoolers.
Parents League of New York holds memberships in Independent School Admissions Association of Greater New York (ISAAGNY), New York State Association of Independent Schools (NYSAIS), International Boys' Schools Coalition (IBSC), The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS), and the International Coalition of Girls Schools (ICGS).
Become a Member
Membership for Schools
If you represent an independent or private school click here to learn how to apply for School Membership, or call us at 212-737-7385. Annual membership dues are based on the total enrollment of the school.
- Annual School Fairs
- Panel Presentations for Prospective Parents
- Member School Directory and Publications
- Online Member School Directory
- Advisory Services
- Grade Openings
- Workshops and Forums
- Spring Reception
Take advantage of our many benefits including school admissions advice, events and publications.
- School Advisory Appointments and Workshops
- Lectures, Panels and Events on Parenting and Education
- Parents League Publications
- Online School Directory
- Camp Advice and Information
- Office Bulletin Board and Tutoring File
Financial Aid Memberships available.