Visit independent schools and learn about their programs. Find 2023 and 2024 school open houses, info sessions, school tours, and more! Our member schools are hosting a variety of in-person and virtual events this winter.
About the Parents League of New York
Parents League empowers families by providing advisory services and parenting resources through partnerships with schools and educational providers.
PLNY is a collaborative community of expert educators, schools, health and wellness specialists, community based organizations, and volunteers in New York and beyond. Together, we empower families as they navigate their children's growth milestones, personal development and educational journey.
- Advice to families selecting schools and programs: preschools, elementary and secondary schools, boarding schools, special needs programs and summer and enrichment experiences.
- Parenting and education lectures and workshops by experts in their fields, and panel presentations by admissions and financial aid directors.
- Publications including the Review, Guide to New York City Preschools and Let's Play: Activities for Infants, Toddlers and Preschoolers.
Parents League of New York holds memberships in Independent School Admissions Association of Greater New York (ISAAGNY), New York State Association of Independent Schools (NYSAIS), International Boys' Schools Coalition (IBSC), The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS), and the International Coalition of Girls Schools (ICGS).
Become a Member
Membership for Schools
If you represent an independent or private school click here to learn how to apply for School Membership, or call us at 212-737-7385. Annual membership dues are based on the total enrollment of the school.
- Annual School Fairs
- Panel Presentations for Prospective Parents
- Member School Directory and Publications
- Online Member School Directory
- Advisory Services
- Grade Openings
- Workshops and Forums
- Spring Reception
Take advantage of our many benefits including school admissions advice, events and publications.
- School Advisory Appointments
- Parent and Caregiver Book Talks
- Admissions Workshops
- Parents League Publications
- Online School Directory
Financial Aid Memberships available.