We are fortunate to have many different kinds of early childhood schools in New York City. But when investigating these schools in order to choose one for your child, you may find the many educational approaches and philosophies that describe them a bit dizzying.
Over 140 boarding schools are members of Parents League spanning 18 states, Canada and Switzerland. Parents League Boarding School Advisors can help you find the right school for your teenager. Advisory consultations are included with membership.
- Creating and reviewing a list of schools
- Application procedures and timeline
- Preparing for tour, interview and student's visit
- Campus Life
- Tuition and financial aid
To stay updated about school curriculum and environments, Parents League school advisors regularly research and communicate with our member boarding schools.
Call us to join and schedule your appointment at 212-737-7385.
Become a Member
Membership for Schools
If you represent an independent or private school click here to learn how to apply for School Membership, or call us at 212-737-7385. Annual membership dues are based on the total enrollment of the school.
- Annual School Fairs
- Panel Presentations for Prospective Parents
- Member School Directory and Publications
- Online Member School Directory
- Advisory Services
- Grade Openings
- Workshops and Forums
- Spring Reception
Take advantage of our many benefits including school admissions advice, events and publications.
- School Advisory Appointments and Workshops
- Lectures, Panels and Events on Parenting and Education
- Parents League Publications
- Online School Directory
- Camp Advice and Information
- Office Bulletin Board and Tutoring File
Financial Aid Memberships available.