Finding the right school for your child can be a daunting experience, and if you need help, support is available. Regardless of where you live in the country, you will likely find people to assist you.
Parents League Membership includes unlimited individual advisory meetings for Kindergarten Admissions. Make an appointment to start your school search and to discuss the admissions process.
Topics covered include:
- Creating and reviewing a list of schools
- Application procedures and timeline
- Schools' philosophy, learning environment and curriculum
- Preparing for tour, interview and child's visit
- Tuition and financial aid
To stay updated about school curriculum and environments, Parents League School Advisors visit schools and regroup to discuss observations.
Call us to join and schedule your appointment at 212-737-7385.
Become a Member
Membership for Schools
If you represent an independent or private school click here to learn how to apply for School Membership, or call us at 212-737-7385. Annual membership dues are based on the total enrollment of the school.
- Annual School Fairs
- Panel Presentations for Prospective Parents
- Member School Directory and Publications
- Online Member School Directory
- Advisory Services
- Grade Openings
- Workshops and Forums
- Spring Reception
Take advantage of our many benefits including school admissions advice, events and publications.
- School Advisory Appointments and Workshops
- Lectures, Panels and Events on Parenting and Education
- Parents League Publications
- Online School Directory
- Camp Advice and Information
- Office Bulletin Board and Tutoring File
Financial Aid Memberships available.
Winifred Mabley, Director of Lower School Admission at The Brearley School sits down with Executive Director, Gina Malin to discuss school tours and parent interviews:
- what happens on the school tour
- what to expect at the interview
- how to talk about your child
- what to wear