Visit independent schools and learn about their programs. Find 2023 school open houses, info sessions, school tours, and more! Our member schools are hosting a variety of in-person and virtual events this fall.
Parents League Membership includes unlimited individual advisory meetings for Kindergarten Admissions. Make an appointment to start your school search and to discuss the admissions process.
Topics covered include:
- Creating and reviewing a list of schools
- Application procedures and timeline
- Schools' philosophy, learning environment and curriculum
- Preparing for tour, interview and child's visit
- Tuition and financial aid
To stay updated about school curriculum and environments, Parents League School Advisors visit schools and regroup to discuss observations.
Call us to join and schedule your appointment at 212-737-7385.
Become a Member
Membership for Schools
If you represent an independent or private school click here to learn how to apply for School Membership, or call us at 212-737-7385. Annual membership dues are based on the total enrollment of the school.
- Annual School Fairs
- Panel Presentations for Prospective Parents
- Member School Directory and Publications
- Online Member School Directory
- Advisory Services
- Grade Openings
- Workshops and Forums
- Spring Reception
Take advantage of our many benefits including school admissions advice, events and publications.
- School Advisory Appointments
- Parent and Caregiver Book Talks
- Admissions Workshops
- Parents League Publications
- Online School Directory
Financial Aid Memberships available.
Invite your student to look at the college admissions essay as an opportunity to reflect upon their own lives filled with the 3 Ps: Purpose. Passion. Potential.