Our Executive Director, Gina Malin, sits down with Susan Malone, Director of Admissions, All Souls School to find out what questions you should ask when touring a preschool and what schools are looking for when they meet you.
Elementary/Lower School Admissions
Parents League Membership includes unlimited individual advisory meetings for Independent School Admissions at any grade. Make an appointment (either in-person or phone) to discuss the admissions process and your school search.
Topics covered include:
- Creating and reviewing a list of schools
- Application procedures and timeline
- Preparing for tour, interview and child's visit
- Schools' philosophy, learning environment and curriculum
- Tuition and financial aid
To stay updated about school curriculum and environments, Parents League School Advisors visit schools and regroup to discuss observations.
Call us to join and schedule your appointment at 212-737-7385.
Become a Member
Membership for Schools
If you represent an independent or private school click here to learn how to apply for School Membership, or call us at 212-737-7385. Annual membership dues are based on the total enrollment of the school.
- Annual School Fairs
- Panel Presentations for Prospective Parents
- Member School Directory and Publications
- Online Member School Directory
- Advisory Services
- Grade Openings
- Workshops and Forums
- Spring Reception
Take advantage of our many benefits including school admissions advice, events and publications.
- School Advisory Appointments and Workshops
- Lectures, Panels and Events on Parenting and Education
- Parents League Publications
- Online School Directory
- Camp Advice and Information
- Office Bulletin Board and Tutoring File
Financial Aid Memberships available.
September is just around the corner and we know you are thinking about how best to prepare your child and yourself for this important moment. Whether you are starting preschool, kindergarten, middle school, high school or boarding school, you want your child to feel confident and calm.