While you may not be able to visit our wonderful member schools in person, they are making it possible for you to connect virtually. We will keep this list updated so that you can learn about schools during this admissions season.
Middle and High School Admissions
Parents League Membership includes unlimited individual advisory meetings for Middle and High School Admissions. Make an appointment (either in-person or phone) to discuss the admissions process and your school search.
Topics covered include:
- Creating and reviewing a list of schools
- Application procedures and timeline
- Schools' philosophy, learning environment and curriculum
- Preparing for tour, interview and student's visit
- Tuition and financial aid
To stay updated about school curriculum and environments, Parents League School Advisors visit schools and regroup to discuss observations.
Call us to join and schedule your appointment at 212-737-7385.
Become a Member
Membership for Schools
If you represent an independent or private school click here to learn how to apply for School Membership, or call us at 212-737-7385. Annual membership dues are based on the total enrollment of the school.
- Annual School Fairs
- Panel Presentations for Prospective Parents
- Member School Directory and Publications
- Online Member School Directory
- Advisory Services
- Grade Openings
- Workshops and Forums
- Spring Reception
Take advantage of our many benefits including school admissions advice, events and publications.
- School Advisory Appointments and Workshops
- Lectures, Panels and Events on Parenting and Education
- Parents League Publications
- Online School Directory
- Camp Advice and Information
- Office Bulletin Board and Tutoring File
Financial Aid Memberships available.