Our publications are now available online! If you're a member, just log in to access the Guide to NYC Preschools, our Directory of Member Schools and more.
Middle and High School Admissions
Parents League Membership includes unlimited individual advisory meetings for Middle and High School Admissions. Make an appointment (either in-person or phone) to discuss the admissions process and your school search.
Topics covered include:
- Creating and reviewing a list of schools
- Application procedures and timeline
- Schools' philosophy, learning environment and curriculum
- Preparing for tour, interview and student's visit
- Tuition and financial aid
To stay updated about school curriculum and environments, Parents League School Advisors visit schools and regroup to discuss observations.
Call us to join and schedule your appointment at 212-737-7385.
Become a Member
Membership for Schools
If you represent an independent or private school click here to learn how to apply for School Membership, or call us at 212-737-7385. Annual membership dues are based on the total enrollment of the school.
- Annual School Fairs
- Panel Presentations for Prospective Parents
- Member School Directory and Publications
- Online Member School Directory
- Advisory Services
- Grade Openings
- Workshops and Forums
- Spring Reception
Take advantage of our many benefits including school admissions advice, events and publications.
- School Advisory Appointments and Workshops
- Lectures, Panels and Events on Parenting and Education
- Parents League Publications
- Online School Directory
- Camp Advice and Information
- Office Bulletin Board and Tutoring File
Financial Aid Memberships available.
As spring break approaches and school closures loom on the horizon, you may be wondering how you can best manage your time at home with your child. At Parents League, we have a wealth of information and resources from our school advisors and experts from our schools and past events.